P226 is NOT:
- a school.
- We do not teach your children required classes.
- A Christian homeschool organization offering support on your journey in many areas including educational field trips and mentoring to help you teach your children and support your children through homeschooling.
- We offer personal homeschool mentoring.
- We offer field trips and workshops.
- We offer park days open to all ages and grades.
- We offer monthly resource meetings.
We do not offer…
- Grade specific weekly meetups.
P226 has been in existence since 2017 with over 275 families. P226 families have enjoyed attending fields and outings together as a family no matter the ages/grades of students. Visit our home page to see a list of the summer and early fall events already planned for 2022 – 2023
P226 2022-2023 fee:
$35 family fee. (PayPal fee will be added below)
- Membership fee is from May 2022 – May 2023. There are no refunds.
Your family fee allows you to attend all P226 field trips, workshops, park days and monthly resource meetings and our private Facebook Group page to connect with others.
Please note; registrations will run May 2 – August 26, 2022. We will not accept registrations after August 26, 2022.
Please be sure to enter a valid email address and please double check your email address before submitting. You will receive a formal email confirmation within 24 hours which will give you access to our events page sign up password and private Facebook page.
- In addition, P226 is a partner with HSLDA. Among other wonderful benefits, HSLDA offers curriculum grants to those who qualify. As a member of P226 you receive a 10 percent discount as a member of HSLDA. P226 has personal contact with families who have received curriculum grants from HSLDA.
- And…as a P226 member you can receive a discount on Book Adventure. If you’re familiar with Accelerated Reading, which is only for traditional schools, you will enjoy Book Adventure. This is a program for K-8 grade and can enhance your child’s reading. Visit the Book Adventure website to learn more.
And before you join, please consider an additional partnership with us. Click here.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER ONCE YOU JOIN. We get emails all the time from families wondering how to sign up for events after they have joined. Welcome Emails are sent within 24 hours after you submit your join form and pay the registration fee. Almost always the Welcome Email ends up in SPAM folders. And please note, occasionally we receive registration forms without the membership fee. We do not reply to registration forms without the membership fee. If you have questions before joining please use the contact page.
(Payment is not connected to the join form. You will need to make your membership payment after submitting the join form.)
P226 2022 – 2023 Membership